Friday, June 1, 2007

The Diet Trials Begin (Again)

I have been 4 days now without diet coke. I really want to loose weight so that had to go. With the weather getting warmer, water is a welcome choice. I have tried to do some walking but that isn't always easy with 2 preschoolers in tow. Nathan is the slow toddler and Phillip is Mr. Speedy going along with his skateboard. Life is just about to get even more interesting with Austin and Katlyn getting out of school for the summer. Austin has already signed up for Soccor and Katlyn is planning play dates. It's hard for her to have a play date at our house when there are 3 boys to deal with. Life is Good. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Truckin Teeds said...

I noticed the time on your post...that's a ridiculous time of day to be out of bed! :)
Hope we get to see you guys this summer!

laurie said...

Hey, I had already been up for over an hour too. When you have 4 kids you do these things.