Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Heat Is On

It was so hot today and we had to go into Lebanon for Doctor appointments. Our Suburban AC isn't working and it has made things very uncomfortable. Anytime I roll the windows down in the back I seem to find my kids half hanging out of them as we travel. I can't wait to get it fixed. I bought the freon or whatever it was they sent me after and my brother is suppose to put it in for me but I can't seem to catch up with him. Hopefully soon. I pray that that is all it needs too. We are very unfamiliar with this vehicle as it is the replacement for the one that was totaled in January. We are currently looking for another vehicle. If money were not so tight I would really push for a Hybrid. I think they may be out of our range though. Have a great day. Matt has been working in this heat all day. I don't know how he does it.

No comments: