Friday, May 25, 2007

It's Friday

It's Friday! The weeks are just flying by. We went to the Kindergarten Graduation at LCA last night. The children all did very well. Phillip wanted to see what was ahead for him next year. The kids will soon be out of school for the summer. I threatened to call their principal and ask him to extend the school year a little because I'm not quite ready for them to be home all day yet. I'm just kidding. I think Nathan and Phillip are ready for them to stay home. My kids never have slept in though so I'm sure that won't happen. They have always been ones to get up at the crack of dawn no matter where they are. Our relatives can attest to that. We have had to take things for them to do to wait for the others to get up when we visit out of town. Well, I hope today is a wonderful day for you and I am going to enjoy it with the boys by going to the park for a bit.

No comments: