Sunday, June 3, 2007

Sunday

I am home from church today with Nathan. He had a little mishap and needs to be with his mommy today. I usually put him in the nursery so I can teach Sunday School and when it's time to take the kids home on the bus, he is usually sleeping so I can leave him with the nursery helpers. I don't think today is a day I can do that. I do want to come tonight because it is the children's day program and Austin is going to be playing his guitar with his friend Nick. He has been up and down with this guitar lesson bit. One week he is all for it and the next he doesn't want to spend the time practicing. I hope this will encourage him to keep practicing and learning. Katlyn is wanting to learn guitar now. I love it when children take an interest in music. I was too impatient when I was young and I learned to play by ear because they didn't teach me the other fast enough. Now I am not able to play a song unless I've heard it before or can follow someone else. I'm pushing for my kids to learn what I didn't.

1 comment:

Truckin Teeds said...

I'll have to call you tomorrow and hear all about Nathan's "mishap". I'm very curious! :)
BTW how did Austin do tonight?