Friday, June 29, 2007

Minds at Work


Cindy and Sheri look like they are planning their escape. Debbie is helping the kids with their craft in the background.
This is Jim's bus ready to go home on Friday night. We missed Jim and Denise this week. Jim's sister died suddenly and they had to make a quick trip to Michigan.
Donnie is ready to drive these kids home. If you look real close you'll see someone standing on the steps just inside the bus. This is Travis Mull and I think he is contemplating making a quick exit should things become too hectic. Actually he is probably standing there because as we drop the children off they will just dart right out into traffic if you don't catch them and guide them to their front door. Some have to cross the street and Travis is needed to see that they make it safely.

2 comments:

AmberDawn said...

Hello, Laurie! I like your blog -- you do a good job! Hope VBS went well this last week.
~Amber (Sharron's friend)

laurie said...

Thank you so much. I feel exhausted now that VBS is over but we are going camping for a couple of days hoping to get a little bit of relaxation. I love doing VBS but feel a big let down when it's over because you don't always see the fruits of your labors for years to come. My group is so young I often don't know the impact until years later. I always walk away wondering if I really taught them what I wanted to.