Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Bible School has begun!

The first night has come and gone with great success. I feel like the children were really learning something about this being a battle of good against evil. They really got into it when I showed them pictures of several different people all dressed in clothing that protected them against something like the snowsuit, the fireman, even a child in a seatbelt. I then went on to tell them that God knows all about the tricks of the devil and he created something that will protect us from this evil and that is the Spiritual Armor. I am pleased with how the first night went and am praying the next 4 days go as well. I was too busy for pictures last night but hopefully I will get some tonight to post. I wish my sister could be here to share this exciting week. Where are you sis?

No comments: