Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Well What Do Ya Know?

I was working on lesson plans this morning during my plan period when I was paged and asked to pick up on the intercom. It was the principal calling to tell me her 8th grader had never come home talking about Science until last night. She said both of her boys couldn't quit talking about their Science class and how much fun they had. I told her I had planned that lesson for the second day as my "hook". She said they were definitely hooked! With my class sizes as small as they are I am able to plan more hands on activities. Three of my classes are all doing the same lesson so it makes planning and preparing a little easier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! That is an awesome compliment to be paid!!! Keep up the great work!!