Saturday, August 2, 2008

20th High School Reunion

I just received an email from someone I apparently went to High School with informing me we are having our class reunion this October. He sent me a list of those he'd found and those he'd hoped to find and it is amazing how many I don't even remember. I am getting out the old yearbooks already. I went to a pretty large school and our senior class had over 200 students.

The question is . . . How do I loose 75 pounds over the next couple of months?

I noticed one of my best friends from High School has not been located yet so if you're out there Mike Barron let us know where you're at. I had heard at one time that he and his wife had a son and daughter named Austin and Kaitlyn and I do too. Great minds think alike. I did have some girl friends but most of my friends were guys mostly because I was in the Air Force JROTC program and it consisted of alot of guys. My senior year I was the top dog and beat out poor Mike and Steve for Commander of the squadron. Alot of memories.

No comments: