Saturday, April 5, 2008

Soo Excited!!!!


Dino Kartsonakis and I April 5, 2008

I have been sooooo excited all day thinking about tonight's concert with Dino. We hired a babysitter (a very rare thing for us), went out to eat (even rarer), and then off to the concert. I wore a bright salmon colored sweater so I would be noticed and hopefully get to go up on stage and play a song with Dino. He always invites someone from the audience to come play a song with him. Well, I tried but he asked for a grandma and I guess he didn't see my gray hair.

His music is awesome! I don't even care that I can't begin to play like him. I just enjoy playing along with a CD. Music ministers to the soul. The way he brings the words of a song to life will make you just sit there and cry. The second half of the concert was mostly singing hymns and then the Hallelujah Chorus in which I thought you should stand for that and so did my husband who did but out of the 1000 or so people he and one other lady were the only ones standing.(I didn't stand right away and Matt sat down)

We had a wonderful time.

1 comment:

Truckin Teeds said...

Hey! So excited for you! I know you had a great time at the concert! I expect you to play a Dino song for me the next time I get to your house. :o) See ya soon!