Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Today is Matt's birthday. He is 39. He has to work on his birthday but he does have plans to go to Florida with his brother Wes this weekend to see his dad. That is exciting since he has been trying to work that out for some time now. He may even get to stay for a whole week. I really hope he does, not because I want him gone but because I know he loves his parents and they are going through some tough times physically right now and he would like to be with them. When they lived in Ohio and we had the first and then the second child, we visited them often. I have lots of pictures of the kids at Grandpa and Grandma Crockers but then the third and fourth child came along and the other two were in school so it became harder to get away.

If you would like to wish Matt a Happy Birthday today you can email him at crockermusic.comcast.net

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. I'm still the older one.ugh!! I'll be 40 in June. Man that sounds terrible!!!I hope he has a great day. Hope you are doing good too.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Matt!! It is hard to believe you are 39.... seems like yesterday you were in Ohio staying with us for that little period of time. Of course, it is hard to believe I'm going to be 60 this year (ok, not really, but sometimes it feels like it... so you are probably feeling like you are 63..LOL!) Hope you have a great birthday and a wonderful time in Florida!! Tell your mom and dad I said hello!!

Meowzers said...

Hey, he's the day after me! HB, Matt!