Saturday, February 16, 2008

Never Stops!


I haven't posted too many posts on what Matt does but believe me he is very busy. He keeps pretty busy roofing and some of it is for the community. This is a house we went and looked at on Friday to see what shape the roof was in. The house has been condemmened by the city and a friend of our assesses the repairs to see if he can bring it up to code and then sells the property. Matt does all of his roofing. I may be just a little biased but I think my husband is the best roofer. He works hard every day. This time of year is not his favorite for roofing. He heats his shingles before he puts them on so the shingle won't split when hit with a nail causing leaks down the road. Friday was a day to go do some roof inspections for a couple of companies.

No comments: