Sunday, February 24, 2008

Party Time


Phillip had never had a birthday party so since he's turning 6 this year I thought I'd give it a shot. We invited his classmates and some friends from church. At one point I counted 27 people at his party. The weather was not good enough for us to do anything outside so we set up the bounce house in the sunroom and they had alot of fun. The bounce house made it difficult to do much else so it was a bouncy party. They had hotdog lunches and most declined any cupcake saying they were too full. Today Phillip and Katlyn went home with Dave and Candi Gattone for the afternoon. Next week is Arianna's birthday so we will be going to her house for a little party. It is very quiet around the house today. With two gone and Nathan in bed for a nap and Austin is getting ready to go to Uncle Wesley's house I feel like it is empty. Matt and Austin will be going to Deleware for a day to finish a roof job. Austin will be skipping school to be able to go. I think I will spend my day tomorrow getting my Sunday School room cleaned and organized. It seems like I'm in such a hurry each week that things get thrown into the cabinet very fast and my file cabinet has more on top of it than in it I'm afraid. It's time for a good cleaning.

No comments: