Friday, September 14, 2007

I told you I was sick!

I haven't felt well for over a week now and I kept thinking it would go away soon but it didn't so on Monday morning Matt informed me if I wanted to keep saying I didn't feel well, I had to go to the doctor. He made the appointment for me because he knew I wouldn't. I have seen enough doctors for now and have no desire to go back for a long time. I went to the appointment and discovered I had a temperature of 101.3 and had some sort of virus. See! I told you I was sick. I was given 3 perscriptions along with another sample medicine that I was to take for 5 days. I already take 2 for my blood pressure twice a day and now I have these others. One of them has to be taken 3 times a day and dissolved under the tongue. I feel like a druggie. It is now Friday and I have to say this is the first day I have felt better. I still don't feel completely well, but better. My sister was able to stop in for a few hours this week but wouldn't you know it, she was not feeling too well either. She did go with me to get my perscriptions so I wouldn't have to do that with 4 kids under tow. She sat down and took her blood pressure and it was BAAADDDD! I hope she is able to get that under control soon. Hopefully I will be back in full swing by next week and be able to post some pictures. Check out Leora's blog to see a great camera. I can't wait for my birthday. December 20th. That is the kind of thing I buy Matt and then "borrow". He wouldn't think of getting me a camera. Our first Christmas he bought me a rabbit skin to hang on the wall!

2 comments:

JenLo said...

For guys who buy goofy presents, you just have to be blunt. You start telling what you want, instead of hoping they'll get the hint. It's not a surprise, but you get what you like!

Truckin Teeds said...

Hey! Are you ready to get that kitchen painted?? We can start around midnight tonite, K?