Monday, August 13, 2007

I Just Love School!

Is it time for school to start again? I am soooo ready. I love my kids but they are constantly wanting to spend time with this friend and that friend and go here and there. Once school starts they are so busy all of this other slows down a tiny bit. I will only have Nate at home this year and I'm thinking about signing up to substitute . I haven't done that in a couple of years but I like to keep in the swing of things so I might work some part time. The other three will be back at Lebanon Christian Academy which we have really loved. They really take time with the children and I have felt like the student body is like a family looking out for each other. This year will be quite a bit more as we will have 3 in school now but we feel this is a worthwhile investment in our children's future.
By the way, the ponies are doing great. We have now fenced in the majority of the back yard and they love it. Matt put the fence up in the pouring down rain and I felt bad about him being out there by himself so I went out with a baby blanket over my head and stood there while he dug a few post holes. Of course umbrellas are no where to be found except when it's NOT raining.

1 comment:

Truckin Teeds said...

Umbrellas are notorious for hiding out during the rain! :o)