Thursday, May 15, 2008

Our Anniversary

Today is our 15th Anniversary and we are so busy trying to catch up with work and school and all that it looks like we will just have time to meet for lunch. We would like to take the kids and go camping but this weekend is our Angel Food sign up and I need to be there Friday night, Saturday morning, Saturday night and Sunday I will be teaching the kidz club at the Gospel Center so it just isn't a good weekend to go anywhere but it sure would have been nice. Monday and Tuesday I will be finishing up teaching the middle school/high school Algebra classes for the year and then I can start planning some fun things to do for the summer.

3 comments:

JenLo said...

I guess a full and busy life is a sign of a successful marriage! Congrats to you guys!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! Sorry I don't live closer. I would baby sit while you and Matt had a few mintues to yourselves.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! It doesn't seem possible that it has been 15 years already!! Time flies doesn't it!! Seems like just yesterday Matt was telling me you two were getting married!!