Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A New Year

I have felt for some time now like I am just flying through life. The kids have grown up so fast and it seems like every time I turn my head they grown by leaps and bounds. Sometimes I look at my pictures and wish I had the energy I used to have when Austin and Katlyn were the ages of Phillip and Nathan. I enjoy my Children and hope to be able to take them on another trip this summer across the USA. Our RV is quickly wearing out. I found out the other day that my PA teaching certificate has not been automatically renewed as usual. I need about 6 credits of continuing education to bring my certificate up to date. It looks like I'll need to go back to school. I've wanted to persue my masters so it looks like I'll have a start on it anyway. I am still able to substitute with my license. I do have some credits from when I worked for Cornwall-Lebanon School District and also when I taught 1st and 2nd Grades at Grandview. I guess I need to go back and have them document the hours elegible for credit and see where I'm at from there. Have a Happy New Year

2 comments:

Truckin Teeds said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

The Yates said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and visiting us! Have a Great New Year!