Sunday, January 13, 2008

Small World

As our pastor was welcoming the guests today I heard him say Bro. Hoerner from Kansas. My husband's cousin, Dawnette, is married to a Hoerner from Kansas and while we were out here a few years ago we met him and his father. When Bro. Hoerner turned around I saw it was the same man so Matt went to say hello and find out what the relation was to the people from our church he was with. He was with his daughter who comes every week and her brother is Dawnette's husband. She also said her sister is a Huff, mother to Randy and Rick whom Matt also knows. It was nice to see him and discover the connection. I never would have thought we would see someone from Miltonvale, Kansas at our church. That town is so small we pretty much walked from one end of it to the other.

1 comment:

Truckin Teeds said...

You never know WHO you're going to run into! I mean, the Truckin Teeds might show up at your church soon, too. :o)