Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Beautiful Weather

It is so nice here today as it was yesterday. Matt is enjoying this warm spell so he can get some roofing done. He is unusually busy for this time of year. The last ice storm drove many to place a call to their local roofer. We haven't advertised except by word of mouth for some time now. I think we placed an ad in the merchandiser a little over a year ago but that was only for one day and before that it had been a few years. We have all we can handle on our own and when we have tried to branch out, it only causes more headache and trouble than what it's worth. Matt is very particular with his work and ends up redoing what his employees do. From time to time we hire subcontrators to help catch us up. I think we are at that point right now. I substituted in the middle school yesterday for half a day. Today I am the librarian for my children's school. We are keeping busy.

2 comments:

JenLo said...

I am LOVING this warm weather too!

AmberDawn said...

so glad there were a few days that Matt was able to get work in. I'm sure winter's not such a good time for roofing.