Tuesday, January 22, 2008

We Finally Have Snow!



We finally got a small amount of snow. Nathan stood at the door and asked to go out for quite a while before I finally decided I would go pull him around on a sled for a bit. The other children were in school. We went up and down the driveway and then over to the market next door going down a small hill on the way. I almost lost him off the sled. Nathan's favorite candy is cowtails so I bought him one and we walked back to the house. When we come back he went to talk to the ponies while I put the sled away and the next thing I knew, he was feeding the ponies a cowtail !

2 comments:

Truckin Teeds said...

Wow! You're finally posting some more pictures! I was beginning to think you didn't like that camera! :o)
I can't believe how fast Nathan is growing! It seems like just yesterday he was a newborn baby. *sniff*

laurie said...

I couldn't figure out the camera and still really haven't. I am having trouble downloading pictures to my blog. I've found a way but I think there is an easier way.