Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!




The kids had a great Christmas. Phillip got the guitar he wanted and has been playing it almost nonstop :) I am so glad he has a desire for music. Katlyn got quite a bit of clothes and that is what she had wanted. Austin was happy with his Wilson basketball and football as well as a digital camera. Nathan was happy with everything. He enjoyed Phillip's guitar every time it was put down within his reach. Matt and I enjoyed a day at home for a change without having to run to town. My parents bought our whole family tickets to Sight and Sound for the Christmas Story. We will be going on the 28th. The kids are very excited about this. We have been to several other shows and we know we will not be disappointed. They make the Bible really come alive.

3 comments:

Truckin Teeds said...

Hey! Glad you finally got some pics on here. I LOVE Nathan's onsie (since I know what it says) :o)

Leora Schenck said...

Merry Christmas, Laurie!

Looks like your kiddos had a great one! I enjoy your pictures!

Take Care!

The Yates said...

Greetings from NM!
Enjoy stopping by once in a while. I'm sure you all enjoyed Sight n Sound. Mom and Dad took us there this summer and WOW! If you so desire, you can stop by and visit us, yes, in person but to be more realistic by on-line at http://snmyates.blogspot.com
Happpy New Year!