Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Renaissance Faire

We were guests at the Renaissance Faire yesterday for A Christmas Carol. We really enjoyed it and had alot of fun. The actors met our family since we were the first to arrive and find seats. They took Katlyn right up on stage to help them tell their story a few times. Nathan was another contributor. They would talk right back to him during the performance when he had little outbursts. He was pretty excited about the whole thing and would just yell out. They named him Tiny Nathan (one of Tiny Tim's unknown little brothers). I am still trying to figure out my new camera so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get the pictures online right away or not. This was a performance that was really nice for kids. We chose to go during a school performance so it would be geared towards children. I'll post more when I figure out the camera.

2 comments:

Truckin Teeds said...

ya know what?? I'm gonna have to take back that birthday gift if I don't see some pictures on here soon!

AmberDawn said...

How fun for you all!