Sunday, November 25, 2007

I've had an accident

That is what I plan to tell my husband when he calls to check in while he is out of state hunting. I am going to tell him There's been an accident but the important thing is we are all okay. I've already had everything fixed and it only cost him $300! The accident began when I got up on Black Friday morning. If I had only stayed in bed we could have saved $300. I need to tell him about it while he is out of state so he'll have plenty of time to simmer down on the drive home. :~) We are a one income family with 3 children in Private school so money is always carefully accounted for. This is a very unusual thing for me to do but boy was it fun! I have been able to substitute a few times this year and I guess I'd better get out there and do it some more. If any of you locally need help with your holiday baking I am doing that again this year too. I have Chocolate Bread, Pumpkin Bread, Banana Bread and Pumpkin rolls. Mini loaves are $1.50 and regular size loaves are $4.50. Pumpkin Rolls are $6.00. It would be nice to have another one of those shopping sprees before Christmas.

3 comments:

Truckin Teeds said...

I'm glad no one was hurt in that "accident"! (At least, not yet) I can hardly wait to get up there and compare bargains. I can't believe Leora and I shopped for 12 hours!!!

AmberDawn said...

I would LOVE like, oh, say, one or two of each of your holiday goodies!! *grin* Really, I do want 2 choc breads (and 2 choc w/pb chips if you're doing those this year), and a pumpkin roll, and .. oh, banana bread, and what else? I'll see Sharron sometime over the Christmas holidays so we can just make the exchange that way. I hope you sell a lot so you can get another shopping day in (or help you pay for that last one *grin*)!

AmberDawn said...

oh, I guess I'd better specify -- one reg size loaf of each choc, and one mini, and then just a mini of banana and I don't know what the pumpkin thing is called that I want but Sharron said it's really decorative, like a wreath or something (don't worry, I don't plan to hang it on my door!).