Monday, November 12, 2007

Still here

I have been so busy lately and haven't been able to keep up with the blog. Matt's leg is pretty much healed. The cyst has dissolved on it's own and did not need surgery. Maybe we can have a break now from doctors. I have teacher's conferences today for the kids. Next week I will return to the Nazarene School to teach 4th grade for a few days. My Sunday School has picked up to 25 children! I was happy when it picked back up to 19 but we are still growing. We have 28 chairs so we may need to swipe a few from another room before long. We are learning Isaiah 9:6 right now and they are doing a wonderful job.

2 comments:

Truckin Teeds said...

Hey! You're doing worse than I am!! At least borrow someone's camera tomorrow and get some family pics to post on here! (You might have to enlist Jeremy to take some since you'll be busy cooking)

AmberDawn said...

So glad Matt's leg healed w/o needing surgery (Sharron had told me about it back when it was happening but then I never found out the end of the story) -- Praise God!