Tuesday, March 4, 2008

We've been busy

It seems like we just get busier and busier. Austin is struggling in school due to the fact he was out so much after his surgery and being a boy, he didn't ask for help from his teacher on the assignments missed until they were due. We have had several late nights going over his work with him. I wish I knew someone that was doing the Abeka DVD program for 6th grade so I could let him see the lessons he missed and kinda give him a review. He was able to do that 2 years ago when I was in the hospital and had chosen that year to homeschool. A friend of his was in the same grade and was doing the DVD's so he went over there and it was a HUGE help.

This week is Bus and Outreach Convention and I always love going and hearing new/old ways to present the gospel and be effective in my Sunday School classs. I had 25 8 year olds in my class 2 weeks ago and this past week we had 23. We're still growing and it is a joy to teach.

2 comments:

James Sherman said...

I don't see any pictures of you or Matt!

Truckin Teeds said...

Hey! Hope you're getting lots out of the sessions at Bus Convention. (Well, I know you aren't today since you're teaching) Have a great day!