Monday, March 17, 2008

Snowball Fights On The Bus!




We like to try and keep the kids excited about riding our bus to Sunday School each week. One week we announced that the following week we would be having a snowball fight on the bus. They were pretty excited and the adults on the bus were questioning our sanity. One of our helpers wadded up over 500 sheets of white paper for our "snowball" fight. On the way home the fun began. We had a great time. We have a wonderful driver that tolerates a little bit of noise.

1 comment:

The Yates said...

Wow! That sounds like fun! Yes, I find I am always looking for new ideas. I did last years VBS on "Pioneering for Jesus" and this year I am leaning towards Victory Campsite based on the life of Joshua. This next week, we have spring break and I hope to get more info. together. Keep encouraged! Sounds like you're kept busy and doing a super job!
Mel