Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We Made It!

We are here in Arkansas. We traveled 1,150 miles over two days time. We had no troubles and had a really nice trip. I had been praying about the Suburban's gas milage and the Lord answered prayer. I spent $286 the whole trip for fuel. I was expecting almost double that. We are here to do a Vacation Bible School and also to have a relaxing time with Uncle Tim and Aunt Sharron. Vacation Bible School doesn't start until next week so we have some time to get the last minute things done. We visited the Bentonville Walmart yesterday and were very suprised at the higher prices. Some things were considerably higher. The home office is right across the street from this Walmart. Last night we had a suprise birthday party for Sharron. I do not always have internet availability so I don't know when I'll be able to update my blog.

No comments: