Saturday, July 5, 2008

Knoebles

Most of my pictures are of Nathan because that is who I spent most of my time with. The others wanted to ride the bigger rides so Nathan and I stayed in the kiddie area while they went with Uncle Jonathan and Aunt Sheri and Aunt Jen. I don't think I have a single picture of Austin. I tried to get one of him on a boat but it came out blurry. This was so much fun. We were guests of Aunt Jen's so we send her a big THANK YOU for this special treat. I didn't get a picture of her either! The week before she came and took Katlyn to Hershey Park with her and that was a big hit. She is always so good with the kids and they love her.


Nathan and Carissa rode several rides together. Carissa is my niece and is a favorite of Nathan's. She spends alot of time with him and he just adores her.



We rode this ride several times until we finally were able to get Nathan the tractor that he wanted. It was taken most of the time and we would run back to the start to ride the ride again and someone would already be on it so we would pick something else and try again. He was so excited when we were finally able to get his tractor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, where was Matt? Didn't you know that husbands are great for holding little ones so mommies can run and take pictures of the others??!!!! Ha, Ha!! Did he go with you all? I know he works a lot, but that is one nice thing about owning your own business.... you can take off whenever you want too... well, usually!

laurie said...

We plan to go again this summer with Matt but this time he didn't go. It was a gift from someone and they actually took us. They had wanted to do something nice for the kids and hadn't even intended that I was going but it turned out I was needed since we had a total of 9 children going.