Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Youth Camp

This is Austin's first year to go to Youth Camp. He is at Penns Creek with some young people from our church. I am so happy he was able to go. He texted messaged me the first night and said he was having alot of fun and the evening service was really good. Katlyn, Phillip and Nathan have been busy with library programs and play dates. Katlyn had an art lesson today and came home with a beautiful portrait drawing of herself. I think she learned alot in the 2 hour session. I have signed her up for a couple of other classes yet this summer. I have started the potty training phase with Nathan now. I decided with him being the fourth child I was not going to rush him through since it ends up really being me as the one who gets trained as to when to put him on the potty. He has started telling me and has also gone on his own and tried to bring me the potty to show me. I think he is ready now so here we go.

No comments: