Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Quick Update

I know I am way behind on my blog but alot has been going on around here and I haven't had time to think let alone blog. Mom is doing well as she progresses through her Chemo. She will take her third treatment on Friday the 13th. We went Tuesday to see if Mom could get fitted for a wig. She was able to get one that she felt comfortable with and she is able to put it up a little. We left the hospital where we picked up the wig and I had an interview to teach middle school SS and high school government next year. I was not offered a contract before I left but I do have a good feeling about getting the job. It is a Christian school and all of my children would be able to go with me. Matt and I are still trying to sell our house in Manheim but it has been a difficult journey.

2 comments:

Leora Schenck said...

Hey Laurie ~
Been thinking about you and praying for you all. Glad to hear that your mom is getting along.

Can't wait to see you next month!

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you, Matt and the kids!! Hang in there!! Remember that He has been down these paths that we trod long before we ever were.... that is how He knows how to help us!! I'm praying that God will work out His perfect plan in regards to the teaching position. If He wants you to teach then He will supply the job! I'm sure I will be talking to you all soon!! Take care!