Saturday, October 20, 2007

Roller Skating

Katlyn's best friend since Kindergarten has a birthday the day after Katlyn's and she wanted Katlyn to go roller skating with her today to celebrate her birthday. I let Katlyn go not thinking she really hasn't been before. Needless to say she will not be feeling like sitting down for a while. I guess she had many a fall. When I went to pick her up she wan't quite ready to go and had a question for me but was afraid to ask. I figured she wanted to stay longer but she wanted permission to ride with Mr. Marrie on his motorcycle. Now with a nic name of Mr. Magoo I hesitated for a moment but did let her go. She enjoyed it and I hope she's had her fill of motorcycle rides for many years. Matt does have a license to drive one but he hasn't owned one since we've been married. Katlyn and Megan always have fun when they get together.

Phillip has been making a mental note of all Katlyn has done this week of her birthday and says he gets to do all of those things too. Grandpa and Grandma took Katlyn out to breakfast today and Phillip got all bent out of shape. Never mind he has had trips to the donut store with Grandpa more than once and Grandpa lets him play on his computer but Katlyn probably never has. There is plenty of love to go around!

No comments: