Friday, July 6, 2007

We are back for a few days and then we will be leaving for Delaware sometime on Saturday. We have been asked to come sing for a service at a Nazarene church on Sunday. Matt has a roof to do in the area. I will come home before he is done so I can get ready to go to Arkansas on the 14th of July. We have been wanting to visit my sister, Sharron, and she says she will be home on July 16th and has helped us to get a roof lined up for Matt to do while we're there. I'll have to post the camping pictures later.

3 comments:

Truckin Teeds said...

I can't believe it's almost time for our visit in AR. I hope you're ready...I have lots planned for us (lots of WORK, that is) :o)

laurie said...

Good because honestly I really would like to do someone else's housework for a change. I'm not kidding either. I am so tired of picking up the same stuff and washing the same old laundry week after week. I may line up a housekeeper to come in while I'm away to clean my microwave, stove, refridgerator, windows, etc. Wouldn't it be nice to just leave all of that and come home to it being done? If they do all of that they might as well weed the flower beds, clean the carpets and dust the ceiling fans right? I'll see you guys soon!

Truckin Teeds said...

Only a couple more days!!! If only you can get away with no more "incidents"! :O)